LIVING WITHOUT YOU

I’ve been living for so long without you
Even though every night, you lie by my side.

These feeling in my heart; unlike a statue,
Will not let myself sit and watch time go by.

Now, I am on my quest to find you
As you will know when you look into my eyes.

So baby just sit there and don’t worry,
Because in our hearts I still see the light.

And for me that is all I need
Cause in that I see God’s eyes.

Reminding me of life without you.
A life in which I did not care when I died.

But my soul wanted to keep on living.
And through you, it was that I realized.

An odd memory to treasure,
When thought of through human eyes.

Through Grace I only see the beauty
Of how God put you in my life.

So baby just sit there and don’t worry,
Because God’s in both of our lives.

Joining us in heaven,
His will, living here on earth.

And the beauty of living without you
Is that every night, you lie by my side.

Remember, no matter how lost
in life things may seem,

Every night I am lying by your side,
On a quest and I will find you.

I’ll stretch out my fingers and touch you
The light that lights up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment