JUST TALK

Talk to me
And don’t
Say a word.

Talk to me
And don’t feel
Anything.

Talk to me
And be without
Any expression.

Talk to me
And don’t
See me

Talk to me
And think about
Anything but me.

Talk to me
And say nothing
I can comprehend.

Talk to me
And shit anywhere
You’d like to.

Talk to me
And eat anything
Your mouth waters for.

Talk to me
And take anything
You damn well please.

Talk to me
While going anywhere
Your dreams can imagine.

Talk to me
And watch anything
You want to watch.

Talk to me
And wear whatever
You like.

Talk to me
And be as clean or as dirty
As you want to be.

Talk to me
And smell however
You want to smell.

Talk to me
Before, after, and during
Yes…even during
Making love to me.

Talk to me
And I’ll give you everything…
But, please

Please
Talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment